I think everyone has a list of things that they can't do that they wish that they could. It's totally normal, right?
Mine pretty much verges on the ridiculous. Most people go like "Really? You can't do that?"
Well, anyway, here goes...
I wish that I could...
1. Type with more than two fingers
2. Ride a bike
|I literally look like this poor guy when I try to hula hoop.|
5. Jump rope
6. Pretty much do anything remotely athletic.
8. Bake or Cook. (And eat everything, natch)
9.Sing and not make people think that I'm dying, they're dying or that somebody died.
10. Speak in more than one language
"You've lived in Dubai your entire life, yet you can't speak Arabic? You're Indian, but you don't know how to speak Hindi? Really?!" - Everyone.
13. Do a split
14. Do one of those really loud whistles or whistle like that Flo Rida song
15. I wish I could raise my eyebrow.
This would SERIOUSLY come in handy whenever I feel like being sardonic.